Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happiness project... major fail...

It's been forever since I have been able to do a blog post.. well truth is I just have been too lazy. I don't know what it is but after I became a mom it doesn't matter if I get 4 or 12 hours worth of sleep , I'm always fatigued/tired. Maybe it has something to do with running around a 10 month old ball of pure yummyness? Brandon has been all over the place! I'm pretty sure he's about to walk at any point. He takes small steps and falls slowly to the ground, poor thing!  I'm not sure how I feel about this though... I hate seeing how fast time goes by :( Soon hell be in college ! Ok ok I know I'm over exaggerating but it's just all happening too fast .

He went from this

 To this


way to fast & I'm not ready to give him up to this crazy world any time soon! Such a drama queen I know... :)

Anyway, I wanted to check in considering my project happiness has been a no go, no start no nothing. I haven't even came up with any goals. Every month I will tackle something new. Basically, what the writer did. I'm not even sure where to begin... Ohhh yes I do! Getting my life together like starting school in November for Aesthetics and getting a real full time job!!! I have an interview on Tuesday which I'm really excited for! It's for a traveling bridal company that is so trendy! I'm from CT and everything here is very boring, brown and not fabulous. I feel like I should live in Jersey no maybe MIAMI! Yes I LOVE MIAMI! :)  The owner is Blondie from Hair Battle Spectacular which is super awesome!Which look should I do for my interview? I wanted to do a Kim Kardashian look since you cant ever go wrong with anything those three biotches do. I know it's annoying to some but let me tell you when I work at MAC that's what every customer is all about. You tell them Kim wears it and they buy it! I don't blame them because I love them so I'm in for it! :)  I'm going to pick one of these looks and try to recreate them... HELP me choose?


1)



 2)


3)



I might try it out for a wedding this Friday ! Pics to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment