Friday, September 30, 2011

Kardashian Krazy!

I don't know about any of you but one of my other obsessions besides BCBG dresses are the Kardashian's sisters! Say whatever you want to say but they are PURE FABULOUSITY ! From their hair to their make up to their pedicures! Amazing style and I LOVES IT!  At work I can't get enough requests of people wanting everything Kim K... from her pearly glow to her amazing contoured cheekbones!

So of course I'm one of her 10 million followers on twitter ... you can follow me and be one of my seven www.twitter.com/theglammommy LOL .She posted the most amazing Sophia Loren inspired makeup from a shoot with Mario & I have to attempt to recreate it !

Here is the look...


 I'll take that pleather jacket thingy too.. thanks! ;)

Let's see if I can stick to this one and deliver it to you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment