Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Real talk....

When your a mommy it's had to stick to the plan. Like all those ideas I had for those Kim K inspired make up looks? Yeah.. didn't happen, I was running around all day trying to get everything together so Brandon could sleep at in laws house while we had a night off for the wedding. Plus I had to find a dress last minute because the one I originally ordered online never came in on time :( It was pure chaos in the house because my prince/hubby always relay's on me on getting ready time, but none of this stopped me from being the glam mommy that I am.. or try to be anyway... haha  :)


So here is what I came up with on a 1 hour time frame to do hair and makeup...




Face
Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizer
MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage
YSL Teint Resist foundation
Make Up Forever HD Powder
Concealer from beauty tech pallet  
MAC Harmony blush to contour
MAC Sunny By Nature mineralize skin finish as upper bronzing contour
MAC Sunbasque blush on the apples of the cheeks
MAC Soft & Gentle highlighter
MAC Lingering eyebrow pencil
MAC clear eyebrow gel

Eyes
MAC Painterly paint pot primer
MAC  Brassy fluidline all over lid
Urban Decay Half Baked E/S all over lid
MAC Embark E/S upper crease & lower crease
MAC Fascinating eye kohl in waterline
Loreal Voluminous Mascara on upper and lower lashes
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Ardell Wispies 

Lips
MAC Sublime culture lip liner
MAC Honeylove lipstick
MAC Viva Glam V lip gloss

Lips Combo numero dos
NYX Plush Red Lip liner
MAC Cyndi Lauper Viva Glam Lipstick

* Let me know in the comment box if you have any questions :)

Here is a bonus pic of hubby & visiting the boo boo at the in law's while we waited for the reception to start !


Dress: BCBG
Shoes: Christian Louboutin

Us & the gorgeous bride

That Sunday we had the Brazilian pride day here so we took Brandon out to get to know some of his culture...  and of course my make up had represent full force! :)




Here is a pic of me and my BFF's/Cousins/my super cute flower girl ... I also created a mask on my gorgeous model/cousin to advertise some of my work!


Finally here is my boo boo taking a nap with his protective headphones! I mean seriously? Look at that face?


Now sorry for the pic overload but I figured I had to :) 
Beijinhos! 







No comments:

Post a Comment